for the user of the CarAssist platform
How we use your personal data
Your rights with regard to your Personal Data
In line with Bulgarian legislation, you may exercise the following rights, connected to the data processed by the “Customer Assistance, Repair and Services-CARS” OOD:
- to have access to your personal data which “Customer Assistance, Repair and Services-CARS” OOD is processing and to obtain copies of them;
- your personal data to be corrected in case of inaccuracies or when the data is not complete;
- to request that your data to be deleted when there are conditions for that;
- in cases determined by the Law, to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- in cases determined by the Law to raise an objection against the processing of your personal data;
- to exercise your right to data portability and to request that your data be provided to you in a structured, machine-readable format;
- when the processing is done on the basis of your given consent, to withdraw your consent at any time and without the payment of any fees to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
How can you contact us?
You may contact us by electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing your personal data
Contact form on the website
What personal data do we collect
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Company/Organisation (if applicable)
- Contact phone
Why are collecting your data
- To be able to respond thoroughly to your enquiries and to provide the services we offer.
How long do we store your data?
- Your personal data will be stored solely for a period of time needed for the provision of the service we offer.
- Regardless of that, if your query is related to a litigation or another type of dispute, it may be possible that we keep your personal data for a period of 5 years following the provision of the service ordered by you.
With whom do we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with:
- The IT companies responsible for the maintenance of the website and/or its separate functionalities
Registration of the existing customers on the website
What type of personal data do we collect (depending on the chosen service they may vary):
- Name and surname
- e-mail address
- Telephone number
- State Control Plates of the car
- Insurance Policy Numbers
- Data about the geographical location (in case you have give your consent for the use of this data)
Why do we collect your personal data
- In order to be able to provide the online services we offer, aimed at serving you, our clients.
- To enable us to send notifications to you by sms messages or by e-mail letters regarding the expiry of the validity of your driving licence, the annual roadworthiness inspection and insurance policy.
What is the legal basis for the collection of your personal data
- Your consent given to us to process your personal data in conjunction with our online services.
- Implementation of a contract in case there is one signed.
This policy has been updated for the last time on 17th April 2020